Illinois Personal Injury Lawsuit Results
The Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC has a long record of Illinois personal injury lawsuit results, including those in Kane County, as it has been handling Illinois personal injury cases for over 25 years. During this time it has handled over 10,000 personal injury cases. These lawsuits involves injuries and death resulting from vehicle accidents (e.g. accidents involving cars, trucks, SUVs, etc) as well as accidents involving other road users, such as those involving bicycles, motorcycles, runners and pedestrians. In addition to these vehicle accident injury cases, Elman Joseph Law Group also handles other types of lawsuits in which a person was hurt or killed because of the negligence of another person or party, such as premise liability cases (including “slip & fall” cases) as well as other types of injuries such as nursing home abuse and neglect and nursing home accidents that have caused injury.
Because of his achievements and peer recognition, Thomson Reuters has named Tony Elman, Lead Trial Attorney of the Elman Joseph Law Group, a “Super Lawyer.” Only the top 5% of lawyers can receive this designation.
Court Trial Verdicts
Elman Joseph Law Group is known for its court trial performance. This capability is valuable to our clients, because if a lawsuit settlement offer is not acceptable, we have a proven capability of successfully taking cases to court. As seen in many cases, taking cases to court often leads to (substantially) higher compensation for our clients.
One such case was a “slip & fall” injury case. Elman Joseph Law Group achieved a $746,000 jury verdict in a “slip & fall” accident after no settlement was offered. The underlying injury occurred in Blue Island. In that case (Geneva Lewis vs. Pierre’s) a rotator cuff injury occurred after the plaintiff slipped on a wet floor in a bakery.
Among our other especially notable Illinois personal injury lawsuit results include:
- A $980,000 verdict in a Chicago auto accident
- A $975,000 settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit concerning a man who died in an apartment fire (further discussed in the “Elman Joseph Law Group Settles Chicago Wrongful Death Lawsuit For $975,000” post)
- A $775,000 lawsuit settlement in 2019 for Chicago pedestrian accident injuries (summarized in the “$775,000 Injury Lawsuit Settlement For Injured Pedestrian” post)
- A $621,000 jury verdict involving a wrist fracture injury resulting from a Chicago car accident. The case, John Calhoun vs. Peter Ochoa, involved a court trial in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.
- A $350,000 expressway accident lawsuit settlement, as discussed in the “Chicago Expressway Accident Lawsuit Settled For $350,000” post.
- A $240,000 settlement in 2018
- A $220,000 settlement in a 2018 Will County case involving a broken arm suffered during a parking lot accident
- A $209,000 motorcycle accident injury lawsuit settlement as discussed in the “$209,000 Injury Lawsuit Settlement Of Motorcycle Case” post
- A $105,000 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2018 concerning car accident injuries involving an uninsured motorist
- Many $100,000+ awards
Because of Elman Joseph Law Group’s courtroom trial performance – which also helps us get large verdicts for smaller cases – many well-known Chicago law firms as well as national law firms choose to have Elman Joseph Law Group take their cases to court.
We provide a free legal consultation concerning your Illinois injury and will tell you how we may help. Please call Tony Elman at (773) 392-8182 or email him ([email protected]) at any time.
Elman Joseph Law Group handles lawsuits on a contingency basis…clients never pay a fee unless and until they receive monetary compensation.
The Elman Joseph Law Group’s attorney backgrounds can be found at:
Various client reviews for the Elman Joseph Law Group can be found at:
(Elman Joseph Law Group’s main website is found at ElmanLaw.com)